Saturday, December 5, 2009

The End or The Beginning

Well, I guess this 41st entry marks "the end" of my idea blog. But, even though I have had moments I've had to think of something to blog about, I think my blog will continue. I noticed that blogging makes you more aware. It makes you notice things around you, not just so you can blog about it later, but it makes you see things you may not have seen before if you had no reason to look. It also lets you understand yourself, and develop your thoughts. There have been so many times I start writing a blog, and I find myself typing things I was never planning on writing about. It's like blogging gives your brain a chance to catch up with you. So, this post is dedicated to the discovery of blogging this semester. I never understood blogging, I never thought I had anything worth blogging about. But, I've learned how fun it can be, and how much it can help you as a person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment