Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Bakery

One of the things I would love to do in my life is open a bakery. I absolutely love baking. Besides the obvious fact that sweets are so incredibly delicious, I love the fact that a baked good can automatically brighten someone's day. No matter how horrible of a day you are having, if someone hands you a homemade cupcake, your day is automatically made better. Baked goods are the center of parties and happy occassions from weddings to birthday parties, and I think it would be so great to create things that make those events special. I would love to learn how to make beautiful cakes, and here are some sketches I've made of hopefully some future cakes!






This was my first attempt at cake decorating with dying the frosting, and using frosting tubes. It was for my birthday last year. :)

1 comment: