Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time

Have you ever thought about what you would do if you didn't have to go to school, or work, or have any obligations whatsoever? If you were given the gift of time, what would you do with it? This may seem like something you hear people say when they find out they only have so long to live, but with the last couple days off from school, it got me thinking. So if I had no obligations, here is what I would do:

1. Design my dream house from the ground up, and do all the interior design myself.
2. Spend a year doing teach for america, or another program as a teacher for less fortunate kids.
3. Spend a year being a party planner
4. Travel to Egypt to stay with my grandparents and learn everything about them.
5. Travel to every continent with my family
6. Take baking classes and learn how to decorate beautiful cakes
7. Study the Bible cover to cover
8. Play the lottery every day until I win
9. Become like Nancy Drew and go around solving random mysteries
10. Learn how to dance, every type of dance.

That's my top 10, in no particular order. What would you do? After you have your list, take these things one by one and make time to do it. :)

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever." - Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment