Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stress Relief?

So, Sunday night is a typical homework night. Friday, you don't even think about it... Saturday, you are still trying to avoid it... but Sunday it is right there staring at you in the face. This Sunday, I found myself particularly stressed. I had so many thoughts swirling around my head that I didn't know what to do with. That's when I found myself doing something very strange. I pulled out a piece of paper, and started drawing a mindmap. I stopped to think how strange it was that something that was once an assignment has become something voluntary.

discovery -- mindmapping is a great form of stress release! whattttt? I know all the advertising smarties might now that already, but I did not think I would be one of those people that would go to the mindmap to solve problems... but I have discovered the amazing feeling of letting everything in your head spill onto paper. the things I was thinking about may have not been solved by the mindmap, but seeing them on paper and not jumbled in my head made it easier to think clearly and think about them one by one.

so here it is... the first of many stress relief mindmaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment