Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Map of My Dream World

On days when it seems like the work will never end, like I'm stuck in a hole with everything piling on top of me, and when I just want real time to relax with nothing on my mind... this is what I imagine. My dream world - at a perfect temperature of 85 degrees all the time. Complete with a dessert street - cupcakes, ice cream, brownies, etc. A large room to just sleep, an area with big couches to watch my favorite show - friends and play video games all on my 83 inch tv. An area to do any arts and crafts I could ever imagine, an area to bake anything I want, and a middle area to share these things with family and friends. An area dedicated to puppies, and a similar one to babies, just to play with (they seem to take care of themselves), and a large library so when all of that gets old I can learn anything I want. This is my dream world. :) Don't worry, if this ever happens, you're all invited.



(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment